A trust can be established for a variety of reasons including tax planning, for a wide range of taxes or for the protection of assets, or for children and other vulnerable people. We work closely with firms of solicitors who have experience is setting up new trusts.
We are able to provide the following Trusts and Estate Planning services.
- Creation and ongoing support of Trusts
- Ensuring Trusts are correctly structured and comply with the latest rules on registration
- Preparation of annual trust accounts
- Preparation of annual trust & estates tax returns
- Advising beneficiaries of their position and making claims for tax repayments where possible
We have a close working relationship with a local law firm who we work with for all of our clients Estate Planning needs.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Asset Protection
- Probate Services
Service we can provide include
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Liaising closely with your solicitor in relation to any financial matters in your estate
- Carrying out forensic accounting investigations under instruction on contentious estate matters such as tracing assets or distribution of funds
Request a Callback