A trust can be established for a variety of reasons including tax planning, for a wide range of taxes or for the protection of assets, or for children and other vulnerable people. We work closely with firms of solicitors who have experience is setting up new trusts.
We are able to provide the following Trusts and Estates support:
- Creation of and ongoing support of existing trusts
- Ensuring trusts are structured correctly and taxed efficiently
- Preparation of annual trust accounts
- Preparation of annual trust & estates tax returns
- Advising beneficiaries of their position and making claims for tax repayments where possible
- Calculation of any entry and exit and 10-year charges for the trust
Having a relationship with these solicitors, who provide wills and probate services, allows us to work together closely and design your will in accordance with your financial wishes, in the most efficient manner.
Service we can provide include
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Liaising closely with your solicitor in relation to any financial matters in your estate
- Carrying out forensic accounting investigations under instruction on contentious estate matters such as tracing assets or distribution of funds