Whether you’re starting from scratch or setting up another business, we are here to help. At an early stage a business requires the best possible advice and guidance in order to be able to focus on generating sales. We ask the relevant questions making sure the business if properly setup for your business as it grows, avoiding future issues.
We can provide services in relation to company formation, structuring and provide tax and accounting advice.
We can also help you to
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with
- Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements